Legal Disclaimer

Legal Disclaimer: Views expressed are opinions. Not responsible for other's views, opinions, comments, or statements of fact.
All Christians pray for Obama, he really needs it: Psalms 109:8. I pray to the spirits upon the rising of every sun that all he has done to this country be repaid upon him. I pray that those who voluntarily swear an oath to accept so much responsibility only to violate that oath be dealt with severely by powers much greater than I. I also pray that those who voluntarily swear an oath to accept great responsibility and keep that oath be granted the blessings that their maker can bestow upon them. I am but an old feeble man, and though he can bring great damage and destruction upon me I can do nothing to him. And so I ask that the Great One, who sees into the hearts of all men, to look in his heart and judge him, for only the Great One knows what stuff he is made of.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

We Work Hard. They Screw Off. We Pay for Their Health Care.

This is from an email that the Chief forwarded from Mamlooch. I went to www.snopes.com to check it out and the claim is true. I have copied their copies of the letters to maintain the integrity of the reprinted letters to the Mississippi Clarion Ledger. My comments are included below.

First off, the letter from Dr. Roger Starner Jones MD who practices in emergency medicine:

WHY PAY FOR THE CARE OF THE CARELESS

Dear Sirs:

During my last night's shift in the ER, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient with a shiny new gold tooth, multiple elaborate tattoos, a very expensive brand of tennis shoes and a new cellular telephone equipped with her favorite tune for a ring tone.

Glancing over the chart, one could not help noticing her payer status: Medicaid. She smokes more than one costly pack of cigarettes every day and somehow still has money to purchase beer.

And our President expects me to pay for this woman's health care?

Our nation's health care crisis is not a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. It is a crisis of culture — a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance.

A culture than thinks I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me. Life is really not that hard. Most of us reap what we sow.

Starner Jones, MD
Jackson, MS


Now that is quite a statement! Amen, brother! How this young man can put up with this is remarkable. Me, I would let them die. I am facing changes in my medical insurance that greatly increases my premiums. People who are responsible are getting stuck with larger payments. People who make babies all day, use drugs, constantly get themselves put in jail, have no motivation to work are put on my back to support by that piece of crap ObamaHellScare.

The following is a bleeding heart liberal response to the good doctor's letter:

HEALTH CARE REFORM IS NOT "US VS THEM"

I've been stewing about an Aug. 23 letter to the editor ("Why pay for the care of the careless?") in which Dr. Starner Jones questioned the worth of a patient to receive Medicaid because of her gold tooth, tattoos, R&B ring tone on a new cell phone, cigarette-smoking and beer-drinking.

This kind of personal attack is nothing new with the hateful rhetoric of late. But it's a real slippery slope when one questions whether another human merits support for health care because of appearances and choices. There are a lot of folks in this state who make less-than-perfect choices about finances and health. We are the poorest, fattest state, after all.

We need to turn off our TVs and radios and do our own research on health care reform. All the Fox-fed and MSNBC-led masses are out spewing the same language the pundits are using.

Look at entities who, bottom line, want to raise their ratings and celebrity, not facilitate a meaningful or productive discourse.

This country deserves more. Read the health care reform bill. And learn the real issues of our entire community. We're all Americans.

This is no "us vs. them" issue. We are all in this together.

Jennifer Sigrest

Clinton

AM I FULL OF HATE?!?!?!?! DAMN STRAIGHT!!!! I HATE filthy liberals like this bitch who think it is their role in life to find hard working people like me and support her bleeding-heart liberal causes. Nobody is stopping her from personally funding the health care of any of these losers. But NOOOO!!!! She is an empty shell of an individual who can never find a sense of her own accomplishment. So she places the burden of that on others and feels she has accomplished something positive.

Anyone can do a search on that name in Mississippi and find a health care counselor that works in the profession of child traumatic stress services. When I hear counselor, I think liberal. If you are a counselor and consider yourself not a liberal go here: http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz/ and if it says you are a liberal, well....

The good doctor did reply to that Obama pimp. Notice above where she listed the salient features of the person the doctor described, she conveniently neglected the reference to MEDICAID. Ok, so another liberal not interested in engaging. As with many liberals like this counselor, all men who EARN a salary are violent child/women abusers who should give up everything for the little helpless victims.

This was the doctor's reply:

I continue to receive numerous phone calls, letters, emails and face-to-face comments about my letter ("Why Pay For the Care of the Careless") which appeared in your newspaper a few months ago.

Most people express highest approval for the opinion set forth. Indeed, the truth has an illuminating quality all its own.

However, a few have disagreed and all of them falsely assume that a person who holds the views which I espouse must have been raised in a privileged home. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I grew up in a lower middle class, single parent home in the rural hill country of Pontotoc, Mississippi. While attending public schools, I paid attention in class and did my homework. I ran with the right crowd and stayed out of trouble. My dedication in school resulted in a full-paid scholarship to the prestigious University of the South in Sewanee, TN. After college, I left to go to medical school with everything I owned in three bags. The rest is history.

Motivation, not entitlement, is the key to personal success and happiness in life.
 


Make note liberals. Hard work. That is what it takes. Liberals need to grow a spine. Instead, liberals foster defeat, destroy motivation, inspire a culture of dependency. I left the reservation when I was old enough to enlist. I served this country and built myself up. And this is what burns up liberals. I should have stayed on the reservation feeling sorry for myself waiting for them to saddle a hard worker with a burden to somehow give me handouts. We have seen the product of those government handouts. On the reservation, I would probably be dead today. There are many black communities across this nation filled with unmotivated people who are still taking handouts. The way of the liberal is slavery.

Maybe it is time to round up the liberals and put them on the reservation.

3 comments:

  1. Liberals are already on a reservation of their own making. They have yet to understand that one day, "other peoples money" will no longer be forthcoming and their house of cards will collapse.

    Unfortunately taking the rest of us with them.

    SFCRet

    ReplyDelete
  2. OTR, just checking in with you. These days there's not much going on in the three blogs I consider worth looking at - yours, Auntie Em's, and doc's. Nice to see SFC chimed in a while back. I miss the banter and inputs from everyone (even the liberals - you gotta know where hide tide is for shit, right?). I always hope to see these three blogs take on the activity we had in the Nuze, but we're all busy and I know it's hard when it isn't some radio show host site whose only job is to talk and manage a website. Anyway, I hope all is well with you and yours, and have a great day. -shut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey OTR,

    Haven't heard from you in a long time. My blog has moved. It's now at sfcmac.com (The Foxhole) Drop in!

    SFC MAC

    ReplyDelete